Overseas Workers

We are able to help FCC churches and affiliated ministries by facilitating visa applications for their overseas workers.

How To Apply

Many of our churches and ministries have strong international connections and often want to bring in new ministers or mission workers to augment their growing work. As a UKVI A-Rated Visa Sponsor we can support our churches by providing a Certificate of Sponsorship to help their overseas workers obtain T2 Minister of Religion, T5 Religious Worker and T5 Charity Worker visas.


Churches and ministries wishing to apply should contact us through the usual channels.

Scroll to Top